Thursday, July 31, 2014

Ask not what your country can do for you ...

A young Israeli speaks up


My Name is Melkamo ... 

Student, son, brother to 6  … I am an officer  … in the Israel Defence Force ... One of the most important experiences in my life, having the opportunity to lead others, other soldiers … and to experience with them the moral and ethics of being a soldier in the Israeli army … has helped to shape who I am today.


I have been watching the news. I am saddened by what I see. The Israel that the media all over the world is talking about and trying to present irresponsibly is not the Israel I know and love. Let me tell you …

I am calling all of you. This is your call to duty. … You, my brothers and sisters, I need your support. Israel needs your support. Stop the lies and misinformation.Please join me and others to spread the truth. This is how you can take part and make a difference for Israel  …

Please watch his video and then take action
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GcJSXQwJOE

No comments:

Post a Comment